Some fun new photos from our new macbook: (it has a camera built in)



As some people know one of my best friends from the states is visiting! YAY Christine! So today Brian, Christine, the dogs and I went to Regensberg. It was the FIRST day since she got her last week that it wasn't cloudy and rainy, but with no clouds to keep the warm weather down it was COLD. FREEZING COLD! but sunny. We had a good time and got some good shots.
Germany's very own Parthenon, Walhalla.



My kids...always looking at the camera!





A cute chapel close by:


Then we headed to downtown Regensburg. Maybe I'll post some photos from that when I get them from Christine. My hands were too cold to take out of my pocket - thus no photos ;) Regensburg is nice, but everything was closed - second day of Christmas for the Germans.
More to come! I got lots of photos loaded to the new computer. Maybe this weekend I'll get some posts up.
No comments:
Post a Comment