Saturday, January 24, 2009

Nicole = Happiest person on earth!

While I was in Grafenwoehr for training this past week I headed over to the Graf PX and Commissary - it's where my co-workers and I ate pretty much every meal. They have 2 pizza places, a Baskin Robbins, Taco Bell, Pop-eyes, Subway, a Charley's and Burger King! Not to mention they have the newest latest and greatest PX in Germany (we call it "Wal-mart") Anywho. It's hard to compare the two - our little PX and Commissary and their HUGE PX and Commissary - but we make do. Anywho, back to my story. One of my favorite things in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD are the Odwalla Juices - and yes, I've heard people say that since they were bought out it just isn't the same but I don't care - they are still yummy! (And good for you!) I emailed Odwalla when Brian and I first moved here - that's how desperate I was to find them. They emailed me back to say that since their juices are flash pasteurized - they don't distribute them outside of the US. Well low and behold I found them at the COMMISSARY IN GRAF! and once DeCa (Defense Commissary Agency) carries them in any Commissary in Germany - we can special order them at ours! YAY!!!! Of course they didn't have my favorite: Super Food but I was able to find Superfood Berries GoMega (one I had never tried), my second favorite Citrus C Monster and I got a new one Mango Tango - which was really goood!

For more about Odwalla - check out www.Odwalla.com

Photobucket

I didn't have internet really while I was at Graf - so I missed my second week of Wordless Wednesday - Maybe next week.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: