We had an amazing week of laying on the beach, hanging out with great friends, eating some AMAZING food, fishing, snorkeling, and just relaxing! As always Brian and I compete at everything - everything - and he usually wins. This may come as a shock to some people but *I* yes I caught more fish than Brian and I will never let him live that down. Ever.
I'll break this up into a few posts so the photos aren't too bad!
McArabia! The BEST sandwich EVER from McDonalds! (Our layover in Dubai one of the most amazing airports ever)

Leaving the airport in Male.

A sea plane taking off

A cool ship! Even if it is a little beat up.

Arriving at our island in the North Male Atoll

Little black tip sharks in the water right outside our room.

In the pool with Larkin
No comments:
Post a Comment