Friday, January 29, 2010

Christmas...next year.

We're ready! I've wanted to order these stockings for years! YEARS! I always told myself I'd wait till I had kids and then I'd get them. Nothing like being a month old and getting your stocking for next Christmas! Sadly they were sold out of the Snowman so I didn't get one for myself. I'll wait till next year or find one on ebay.

Brian

Photobucket

Anna
Photobucket

and I thought it would be funny to order them for Kyla and Ginger too - they have these adorable "baby's first Christmas" - but I thought maybe if I didn't have a name monogrammed on the stocking, they'd leave off the '1st Christmas' but Pottery Barn tells me they already have that on all of them. Time to break out the seam ripper! Since they were on clearance I can't return them.
Photobucket

No comments: