Ava on her birthday. Digging in the sand.

So the next day, we went BACK to Cannes to look for Elena's cell phone - which we never found. We even found a guy walking on the beach with a metal detector and he spoke amazing English and he found everything under the sun, except for that cell phone! We had a chance to walk around and even hit up an antique market. I saw a chair I liked, but at this point, I had enough to carry home. ;)
George Clooney and I

Chuck Norris didn't need wet cement to put his hand print outside of the festival building.

Mickey Mouse did though.

The infamous film festival building

The budding photographer with Elena's camera. Ava has her own DSLR now, not many 4 year olds can say that - she's darn good with it too!

Paul Allen among others is known to have parked his mega-yacht 'Octopus' at Cannes for the festival - prime time yacht gawking ya'll. (and a horrible photo! none of my Cannes photos were great - bummer)

And what's a merry-go-round without a Ferrari?!
No comments:
Post a Comment