As we head off to Greece this Thursday (at 6:45am! oy!) I started thinking again about Anna's travels. Living in Germany has benefited us in so many ways, but by far I think the best benefit are the travel opportunities. I made Anna a travel map and so far she's been to 5% of the world! It's not the BEST map because it lists Sardinia and Sicily as Italy - and Anna hasn't been to either of those islands.
Next week we'll be in the good ole USA!!! We can add a few more states to Anna's map (like Michigan!).
We had Thanksgiving here yesterday with 9 of our friends and 6 wee ones. I wish I took some photos, but it was a crazy busy day! I think I grabbed one of the turkey on Brian's iPhone so I'll see if I can get him to email it to me.
Monday, November 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Wonderful idea!! I have a world map above my computer desk with the official travels of my sons (some are yours also, of course). I gaze at it often.
Post a Comment