Thursday, September 8, 2011

Norway and new photos

Some people find it odd that I have so many friends living in Europe. Brooke in Norway, Emily in Greece, Matt in Munich, Dave in Prague and my friend Britta just moved back to the states from Sicily. All of them I've known since grade school or high school. Over Labor Day weekend we headed to Oslo, Norway and just South of Oslo to the island of Tjome.

We hit almost every mode of public transportation in our first day...car (ours, so not really public), bus, train, boat, and bus again all before we arrived at Brooke's house. The Bakken's prepared an awesome dinner for us while Anna got to play with their daughter, Klara and 8 month old, Liam (who btw is bigger then Anna).

It rained most of the weekend. It wasn't until we got back to Moss (the city we flew in and out of), that the sun came out for a short visit.

The long story short is we only have photos off our phone. I'll get them loaded soon...to tide you over here are a few photos of our cute kid.

Pants, diapers and underwear are all overrated!
Photobucket
First day of REALLY doing pedals all on her own...the downfall of being short!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She wants to eat EVERYTHING with a fork or spoon. Which is awesome! She's such a big girl! Oh and she's drinking out of a big girl cup most of the time now. I still give her a sippy when we're in the car, but I didn't even take a sippy cup to Norway this past weekend!
Photobucket

She colors NONSTOP! :D
Photobucket

No comments: