Wednesday, September 17, 2008

September 17, 2008

(Brian, Cole, Kyla & Ginger in Salzburg, Austria)

I thought I would take the time today to start a much needed blog for Brian and I. I feel as though I've been slacking off at keeping our family and friends informed of what has been going on since we moved to Germany.

I did however pick a pretty boring week to start this. Brian is out on Medevac duty in Grafenwoehr, Germany until next Tuesday. I'm at home holding down the fort with Kyla and Ginger.

It's been chilly here the past few days highs in the 40s and of course cloudy and rainy. These are the days I miss Savannah and south Alabama!

This past week my Aunt Chris came to visit and we ventured all over eastern Germany, Poland, Austria and the Czech Republic. I think we both enjoyed Prague the most. (Sadly it was in Prague when my camera decided it had enough and stopped working! It's been a good little camera for almost 3 years so I can't complain, but as soon as my auntie sends me some photos, I will upload them.) It was a crazy week, but tons of fun and I'm glad she got to visit while the weather was still good (for most of the week!)

No comments: