Sunday, September 21, 2008

Visting Brian.

I missed Saturday - but whos counting? Right? I was very lucky yesterday to have a good friend of mine from high school, David Losh (or just Losh as he is often refered to as) come visit. He's been in Berlin for the past week working and decided to drive down for a visit yesterday. Losh and I hit up Nürnberg (Nuremberg) for the day - he got to experience the 'Nürnberger' sandwich (3 sausages on a piece of brot or roll) and we had beer in a local beer garden. After looking for the car for a solid hour and a half - thanks to Betty - our GPS - we decided to hit up a local sushi place for dinner. We spent the evening looking at wedding photos of Brian and I and talking about wedding stuff (Losh is getting married next year).

Losh headed back to Berlin this morning and it was great having our THIRD visitor since we moved here!!! I headed off to Grafenwoehr to visit Brian on medevac duty. He's out there this week with my good friend Kennedy's husband, so Kennedy, her two daughters, Brighid and Keara, and our dogs headed for Graf. It was a pretty low key day. The girls all headed to the Graf PX for a little shopping and taco bell for the boys while they did some medevac training with the Germans.

I'm ready for Tuesday to come and Brian will be home again for I think a whole 2 weeks! Woohoo!

No comments: