This was our second time summer rodeling. Brian and I went during our adventure to Salzburg, Austria/Berchtesgaden, Germany in June. We had an AMAZING time and since we were so close to the place we went rodeling on our recent Austria adventure we thought we'd take Josh and Derrek too! You can either hike to the top or ride a ski lift and then of course hike to the bottom (heck no!) or take the sled (ohhh yes!). THe most fun you can have for 8 euro.
Getting to the top. Josh and Derrek
Left to Right: Derrek, Brian and Josh at the top.
Brian and I
Old school summer rodeling?!? I think these actually required snow.
Brian
Some famous guy...
another view from the top
Even little ones can go!
Brian
Josh
Derrek:
and a video of my trip down the first part of the mountain
No comments:
Post a Comment