Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Brown wedding.

Brian and I attended the wedding of our two friends the Jason and Amanda Brown. The wedding was held at Colmberg Castle in a chapel MUCH smaller than the one Brian and I got married in. Only about 6 pews. It was interesting to say the least. But we had a great time. The reception was held at the Knights Hall, which was beautiful and interesting!!

Photobucket

The happy couple sawing open some copper pipe with 100 euro worth of pennies in it. I think it's suppose to be a German tradition. I dunno.
Photobucket

Brian and our friend Carl Bremer
Photobucket

Photobucket

This was the only shot of the back of my hair I got. By the end of the night it starting falling a bit, but I loved it and got so many compliments on it. The things you can learn on YouTube.com
Photobucket

Flowers on the tables
Photobucket

No comments: