I've been a very bad blogger recently. Between spending 2 weeks in Garmisch for work, then another 4 days there for a marriage retreat, working in our Katterbach office for 2 days, then trying to get the house ready for Judy and Aunt Lois to visit. It has been an INSANE week! Thankfully I'm back in my office in Illesheim for the day, relaxing and enjoying a nice, quiet, slow day! I don't normally drink, but I sure could use a PEPSI right now. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I stopped drinking coffee and soda! I'm going on 3 weeks now!!! WATER IS GOOD FOR YOU!
Brian is on his way to Munich RIGHT NOW to pick up Lois and Judy (they get in at 12:20) and should be back home around 3. Hopefully I'll be about to get out of here a little early today to meet up with them and enjoy our 60* weather!! Yes, the sun is shining, it's an Easter miracle!
Tomorrow we head to Normandy, France. Sunday we're off to Paris for a few days, then the island of Sardinia until next sunday. All places we have not been yet, so it should be exciting. Hopefully Paris won't be bogged down by protestors for the G20 Nato Summit. It should be interesting to say the least!
Have a great weekend everyone! Tschuss!!
Friday, April 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment