Few people know that it's a dream of mine to swim with whale sharks. Or for that matter see a whale shark in it's natural habitat. Brian and I went to the Georgia Aquarium after he got out of WOC school just before he started flight school and it was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. I could have sat and watched the sharks all day, they are so beautiful and graceful in the water! Of course I am deathly afraid of most sharks - but whale sharks don't eat people. Well ladies and gentlemen...we're off to a land far far away where I MIGHT have the chance to see and maybe even SWIM with a whale shark.
Brian is excited our house comes with a boat. I can't complain!
This is Ayesha and we're going to visit her!!!!!!!!

Can you guess where we're going?!
1 comment:
1192 islands, 250 of them inhabited,...
435 miles of the coast of India in the Indian Ocean...
the country with the lowest high point in the world, 7 ft 7 in elevation...
because of rising ocean level may be gone by 2100...
the water is clear enough to see as far as 160 feet underwater...
today's high temp - 88, low - 83; feels like 101...
the Republic of Maldives
Post a Comment