Monday, June 8, 2009

M. Bryo Smit

We had another doctor's appointment on Monday! Woohoo! Bryo's heartbeat: check, Bryo's spine: check, Bryo's head, stomach and a little arm: check check and check!

Monday was our 4th ultrasound, and it looks like we're at 8 weeks today. I thought I was a little closer to 9 weeks, so I was off by about a week. So it looks like we could have a little Aquarius on our hands rather than a Capricorn. We'll just have to wait and see!
Dr. Schwartz estimates little Bryo to be here on or about Jan. 21, 2010.

I got another very painful progesterone shot. Woohoo only 5 more to go! Still no real nausea, just tired. Lucky for me I have a couch in my office and a wonderful boss who lets me nap at work. I go back in 4 weeks for my blood work, another ultrasound and maybe to hear a heartbeat. Ohhh I love the Germans!! If it were up to me, I'd be birthing all my kids here!

Other possible names for Bryo:

Cork
Boyce
Tagg Euritt (say it fast!)

No comments: