Sunday, October 18, 2009

Oct 11-17th

Oct 11 - Kyla and the mole holes - our daily struggle.
"What are you talking about mom? I don't dig holes! I got dirty paws from... pulling up all those weeds...yeah pulling up weeds."

Photobucket

Oct 12 - A typical winter day in Bavaria
"Ohh the weather outside is frightful...but the rainbow kinda makes it delightful!"

Photobucket

Oct 13 -

Oh the joy! (Feel the sarcasm?)
Photobucket

Funny series of Oliver - he's a ham!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Oct 14 - "ARRRGGGH MATIE"

Hey mom, I wanna be a pirate for Halloween, where's my patch?!
Kyla and her eye issues. More trips to our German vet than I like to count...and I thought all along Ginger was my "medically challenged" dog

Photobucket

Oct 15 - SNOW! Yes, Check the date, Oct. 15. SNOW!!
Photobucket

Oct 16 - Our awesome high chair from Auntie Blair and Uncle Jeff arrived today!
There are a lot of straps on this thing, I hope I put it together right!

Photobucket
Oct 17 - With love from Ireland. My friend Elena brought this back from Dublin over the weekend for little Brya.
Photobucket

No comments: