Wednesday, October 7, 2009

a photo a day.

I started taking a photo a day on October 1. Since we PCS next October I thought this would be a fun way to document our last year in Germany. Of course I was traveling home from Paris on the 5th and forgot to take a photo - so 5 days in, I seemed to have already failed at my mission, but I'll continue on for the fun of it.

I'll post Oct 1-4 in the Paris pics...until then

Oct 6 - my attempt at making homemade mac and cheese.

Photobucket

Oct 7 - My friend Pam's dog Oliver. He's the sweetest thing ever, in fact he was yawning in this photo, but he looks sooo mean and protective of his "bavarian beer" which I think it's hilarious he carries that beer everywhere!

Photobucket

Oliver and his brother Piper are hanging out with us for a few weeks while their mom Pam is in the states. I'll be meeting up with Pam in DC then we're traveling for a few days together before coming back to Germany.

No comments: