So the past two weeks Anna's been getting an Avent bottle. She never really ate well from it, but it worked. Then a few days ago, she was fed up (pun intended) and that was the end of the Avent bottle. So then we tried the Dr. Browns. At first she was a fan, but that was short lived. I went back to what I knew. I first started looking for the Nuk (just like the binky) bottles at the PX and online, nothing. I hoofed it over to Kaufland and hunted them down! Success! So long story short, we're back in business with bottles and someone is super happy. I love the Nuk's because they are so very similar to her breast feeding latch, so no nipple confusion and they have a fancy hole in the top that lets air out. Less spit up. YAY!
This is the shape of the nipple (although we use the clear ones)

and one of our FANTASTIC new bottles, just boiled, washed and ready to go!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment