Thursday, February 4, 2010

See you later maternity clothes!

All boxed up. I will say the one thing I didn't pack up was the AWESOME cross over sweatshirt wrap thingy I got from Old Navy for $8 - best $8 I ever spent on clothes! (pictured below in the photo of me sitting on the couch holding Anna). I was 115lbs pre-baby and I'm back down to 120 (I gained 26lbs while pregnant)! I guess I really should start working out now. Wait..does snow shoveling count? Yesterday's snowfall was insane (horrible wet heavy snow!).

Rumor has it that we are suppose to get 57* weather on TUESDAY. See ya later snow! We've had snow on the ground for over a month and I'm done! Then again, not looking forward to the mud attached to 8 paws when its all gone.

Edit: it ended up being a high of 29* so much for rumors!

No comments: