wagon wheel (noun) 1. Junk 2. Anything my husband doesn't want me to own or he deems silly or doesn't like 3. Pointless objects Origin: Brian and Nicole's house - Germany 2009 Nicole: I think wagon wheels (the real kind, you know, wooden wheels... from a real wagon) are pointless Brian: I think those wine bottle are pointless, they ARE wagon wheels.
With all that being said today while we were in Munich, I stepped into a faaaaantastic home store. (Let's just say I'm slightly obsessed with fabrics. Like my Amy Butler obsession!!) I found a quilt and few other items by a company called Bungalow. OHHHH SOOOOO PREEEETTTY!!!! They make some amazing home items out of beautiful block print fabric from India.
The first quilt that caught my eye (hellloooo Oma ...paging Oma! Lookie Lookie!)






...while I'm blogging today, I just want to take a moment to vent about two things: TVs over a fireplace and fireplaces in the corner of a room. These days I don't find house hunting very much fun. Maybe I'm too picky. Or maybe just annoyed with the cookie cutter houses that happen to be everywhere in the states these days. Blah! Boooooooooooooooring.
1 comment:
Love the fabric!!! You just need a good place to display you "wagon wheels". If interested, I've got a beautiful lighted glass hutch. Brian has plenty of his own "wheels", they are in storage in AL. Judy
Post a Comment