Wednesday, October 27, 2010

lucky I guess

So far I think we've been pretty lucky in the colds department around here. So far other than a runny nose when she first started teething in May (Yes MAY! oy!) Well it's all come crashing down on us this week. Brian got the flu mist late last week and was sick all weekend by Monday night I was feeling it and by Tuesday night Anna was in full blown sinus cold land. She is by far the hardest to treat since she can't tell me what hurts and she has a hard time sleeping since she can't breathe. BUT this little lady is not known for her cuddles. She's just not a cuddly baby has been attached to me all day - needless to say nothing is getting done around here, except for some blogging. She did nap in her crib long enough for me to take a shower today and Brian was home for the morning which allowed me to sleep in since I didn't sleep much last night.

She did manage to eat some spaghetti and cheerios for lunch and of course still nursing, so at least she's staying hydrated.

I broke out her bouncer thinking that would help her with the drainage but she wanted nothing to do with it.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Anna uses this step stool as a 'walker'
Photobucket

MOM GET ME OUT!
Photobucket

Back to playing
Photobucket

No comments: