
Several things got me to thinking about the next step for Anna. Now mind you - we're MONTHS maybe years from really NEEDING this room. One: my friend Shannon and her 6 month old Leyton are coming to visit at the end of March. (Now you must be thinking - you already have a guest room! and we do, but it's in our super cold basement now. I turned our old guest room into a closet for Anna and me.) Two: I want to make Anna a growth chart, but I don't want it to match her baby room, I'd like it to match her big girl room. So these two things really got me thinking about what's next. Owls and birds are very popular...we also seem to have a lot of frog things...the storage unit behind Anna's door in her room, her new chairs, and her new stool covers, are all frog themed. My sister must be LOVING this.
So I found this quilt from Pottery Barn that I'm in LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE with. Evil Pottery Barn!

Etsy being the EVIL EVIL website that it is!!! has LOTS of things that match the "Brooke Bedding" http://www.etsy.com/search/handmade?q=Pottery+barn+Brooke
Some super cute, some just...gaudy, but mostly super cute.
I found this growth chart and I really like it so I'm going to base mine off of this one:

SO there you have it ladies and gentlemen, I'm going to give up half my closet space to a twin bed and a dresser. (The dresser is already in there) Before you start thinking I'm a horrible friend for making Shannon sleep in a closet, it is the same size as Anna's room. It's not huge, but big enough.
1 comment:
We are going to be living on Coronado, so I better get used to sleeping in a closet. And are we even going to be at your house any? Sounds like we have plenty of trips planned :-) But hey, if you need excuses, I mean valid reasons, to shop- then by all means use my visit as one! We can't wait!!
PS Love that bed spread too!
Post a Comment