Anna found a cheap bead necklace and LOOOOOOVES it. She was trying to wear these two super long black beaded necklaces that I have and I took those away, she was stepping on and tripping over them left and right. Today I was wearing my owl necklace that my sister, Jenni gave me and she took that too.
She LOVES her chair. She flips on it (she's only hit her head once on the tv stand), stands on it, lays on it. I would have liked to have gotten her a bigger one, maybe if she continues to love it so much, we'll get another one down the road.
Anna likes to put Scout in the chair

What do you mean I'll break it??

she likes this container, so I put some cheerios in it



hey Nen, my hat FINALLY fits

Barrette? You mean the one that was in my hair? I ate it.



yes, this is my almost 14month old!!


Mom, WHO is JUSTIN BIEBER!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment