Here's a photo of the four of us from the boy's graduation last year

We get back from Dublin on the 30th and go straight from Frankfurt Main to Ramstein to catch our Space A flight to the states for a few weeks. I'll be in Virginia from Dec 1 (I hope) until the 10th when I fly to Michigan. Brian will be in Virginia for 2 days before he flies to Savannah on the 3rd and from Atlanta to Michigan on the 7th. We both fly from Michigan back to DC on the 16th and from there will hopefully catch Space A back to Germany.
Brian is going with our friend Stevel Clavel to Birmingham for some much needed "jeep time" from the 4th to the 7th. He'll be attending an event at an off road shop called Blue Torch Fabworks which used to be located near us in Alabama and recently re-located to Birmingham. They had an event last year that Brian helped out with and when the chance came up for him to help again he jumped at it. This year they will be working on the Jeep of a Army Reservist who had his Jeep vandalized while he was deployed to the middle east. I just hope it gives him his 'jeep fix' so maybe he forgets about the go-cart he really wants to buy. He'll also get to do a little four wheeling with Clavel.
No comments:
Post a Comment