Thursday, July 9, 2009

Date change. Again.

Disclaimer: We obviously don't know the sex of the baby yet, I just call it a him or he.

Well we're back to Jan 16-17th as a due date. On monday I had a normal ultrasound and Dr. Neudeck told me I was closer to 13 weeks, so she set me up with my first trimester 13 week ultrasound with Dr. Bauman. Well today I had that ultrasound. It was was nice seeing Bryo twice in one week. Monday I saw him kick his little legs and move his arms. Today I saw him move his mouth and counted some fingers! Dr. Bauman measured his femur, nose bone, lungs, head (and brain), and checked out his heart. All healthy and good to go! He had a heartbeat of 158 and I got to hear it as well. My friend Victoria video taped parts of the ultrasound for Brian but the videos are too large to put online. I'm going to end up mailing him a CD. :(

But here you go...ladies and gentlemen I introduce to you at 12 weeks even (on Monday)

Photobucket

No comments: