Monday, July 20, 2009

rain rain go away...come again...in say October.

Dear Mother Nature,

I'd like one day YES ONE DAY without rain. Oh and it would be nice if it got above 60* too.

Signed,
Desperate in Germany


Maybe German Mother Nature doesn't speak very much English and isn't getting the message. I'm not really sure, but 90s were predicted last Friday, but we woke up to of course, rain. I've worn a winter coat most of the summer. Seriously.

Sorry I haven't been blogging. Not much to say I guess. The last week or so has been a lot of sloooowly packing boxes and cleaning the house. The girls and I spent a little bit of time outside between rain showers, but just a few visits to our favorite fields. It's almost impossible to go on a walk these days without getting caught in a downpour so I've been driving them out to some farmers fields to let them run. Then when it starts raining, we jump in and car and head for home. I don't know if Ginger is just having a bad week, if she's missing Brian, my dad or what, but she is one unhappy camper. It will be nice when we move and she can stay outside 24/7 if she wishes. If that doesn't work, maybe I'll ship her to Brian.

No comments: