Saturday, December 26, 2009

Frohe Weihnachten!

I know it's a bit late to be wishing everyone a Merry Christmas, but Merry Christmas! Since our Christmas cards haven't arrived from the printer yet, they are now New Year's cards...maybe. Let's hope they make it through the APO system before 2010!

The girls and I are patiently waiting for Brian to get home. I can't wait to see what the girls do when he gets here. I'm not taking them to the airport with me. I can't believe how close we are to R&R!!! I also can't believe it's been 37 weeks and I'm going to be having a baby soon. Of course after tonight's battle with acid reflux from 1am to 5am - I'm sooo ready to be done. Everything else has been great, but when you start throwing up from acid reflux and can't breathe, it's time. Time to be done. This is only the second time this entire pregnancy I've actually thrown up - the first being what - 28 weeks - on my way to the airport for my flight to the states - Pepsi for the caffeine to wake me up and chocolate milk for the acid reflux afterwards did not mix well - life lesson learned!!!

Have a ever mentioned how much Kyla snores? My goodness she's loud!! It's pretty funny.

No comments: