Thursday, December 10, 2009

rain rain go away...come back as snow.

So far we've had a pretty mild winter here in Bavaria. 40s and 50s are the highs these days and we only had snow on the 15th of October. We have had LOTS of rain, not uncommon, just annoying. Especially when you have a dog who has panic attacks when it rains.

We had a nice visit with Dr. Neudeck today. Brya is still growing, but Dr. Neudeck did mention she has a small head - still in normal range - but a small head. I guess that's better than a big head, so I'm not complaining! Her weight is good, estimated at around 5lbs 3oz. I'm shooting for a 6lb 3oz baby. Something tells me we may hit 7lbs. We'll just have to see. I'm not getting much bigger, so things have become a little more uncomfortable, but no complaints for being almost 35 weeks. Brya didn't want her photo taken again this week, nor did she want to sit still for heart rate monitoring again this week. She is stubborn! You think I can convince her to hang out in there till the end of February? Having another Pisces around the house wouldn't be so bad :D

No comments: