We just got back from a few days in Poland and a few days in Garmisch for a marriage retreat with Brian's company. I have SO many photos to post it's not even funny, and I still haven't finished our Italy/France/Switzerland vacation! It doesn't help that I left the power cable to my laptop - yes my brand spanking new 1 month old power cable- in our apartment in Krakow. BOOO! Right now I'm going back and forth between my apple tower and Brian's laptop. So for now, I'll load some photos I've taken with our point and shoot camera off Brian's laptop.
As I sit here watching our sweet baby Anna try to STAND UP with the help of her piano, I wonder where the last 8 months have gone and cherish every moment I have as a stay at home mom. There was a point in my life I didn't even know I wanted kids and now I can't imagine my life without her. It's amazing to watch her grow into a little person.
Brian and the BMW got into an fight...

WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN"T HAVE A CHEESEBURGER?!
Anna, Hard Rock Cafe - Krakow



The boys rented scooters for a day - $25 for 5 hours! What a steal!

On our last day in Krakow we visited Auschwitz and Auschwitz-Birkenau. It was a very humbling experience. Before leaving Auschwitz-Birkenau, the German soldiers burned much of what was there; basically anything made of wood.
Memorial at Auschwitz-Birkenau

Auschwitz I

No comments:
Post a Comment