While on vacation we came across the iplay bathing suits for babies. This was the best $10 ever spent! No more of those "water-proof" disposable diapers that don't work!! ARGH! So here's my advice, if you know someone with a baby - and they swim a lot - get the iplay swim diaper. Worth every penny! Now that we're back home I've been taking Anna to the pool every weekend for from 1-3 hours. She loves it! I dunked her under water last weekend and she did great! She's such a little fish. Thank goodness for indoor pools, we'll be going year-round! EDIT: The iplay diaper is the yellow-floral design one at the bottom - not the blue fishy one - which I like - I just wish it wasn't a one piece, they are so hard to take off of wet babies. The iplay is a two piece tankini.
No comments:
Post a Comment