I got a new Passat wagon - we still have the Volvo, but we are going to sell it and I will miss it dearly. There are things I like better about the volvo and there are things that are nice to have on the Passat - like a rear hatch that opens and closes with the touch of a button! I will say I wasn't happy with the passat in the beginning, but it's growing on me. I like the color and it's nice to have a car that's BRAND spanking new...like 279 miles new. The dogs will be the ones to suffer, they won't have as much room in the cargo area in the passat.

Brian got a new-to-him Dodge Dakota. He loves it, and I'm very happy with it too. You never know when you'll need to haul random things. Our Volvo held A LOT!! More than most SUVs. But since the addition of Anna, I've been a little limited when it comes to hauling things because of the baby seat. Problem solved. Dodge Dakota. I like it better than our Dodge Ram we used to have - thank goodness it has 4 doors!! AHHH no more silly extended cab! You can put the passenger seat ALL THE WAY back and there's still room for Anna's car seat. That would have never happened in the Ram!! It's not the best for hauling dogs in Germany though (they must be contained - it's the law) so we'll have to work that out. I'd like to thank my brother for teaching me how to drive a manual when I was 16 - I'm amazed at how many women can't do that. So now I can steal the truck!!

I also got some other new wheels - I've wanted a bike for awhile and this is exactly what I was looking for - with baby seat. I'm not a huge fan of the rear baby seats, in fact it was my last choice for hauling Anna. My top choice was and still is the pull behind wagon and my second choice would be the seat in front of me, but that's not possible with this bike. So we'll keep looking for a pull behind wagon/jogging stroller. Overall I'm super excited!

Anna's new ride. Anna has many many rides. Brian has already stated that she doesn't need anything else to ride on - she has a wooden motorcycle, a jeep, and several ride/push cars. Also see previous post for more photos of Anna and one of her new car
No comments:
Post a Comment