Little Brya was moving and shaking yesterday. Yes, BryA, my wonderful Dr. Neudack thinks we have a little lady on our hands. I got to see her spine, which is something I don't recall seeing before. Of course I left my USB stick at home and so I have to go back by the doctor tomorrow to get a digital copy of the ultrasound. They aren't the best photos, since she was moving all over the place and barely sat still long enough to get her measurements.
Poor Brian, I made him call me at in the middle of the night after his flight so I could give him the news. Not only does he have to put up with me and 2 female dogs, but it looks like there's going to be a little more estrogen in our house in the coming months. I may have to get him a fish...or one of those cute little barn kittens down the street! I am a sucker for cats. He's going to kill me for typing that.
We are all moved into the new place. Or I should say the boxes are moved, the unpacking is slooooow going, but going. There have been hot air balloons flying over our house almost every day and I must say our dear sweet Ginger is not a fan. She runs around the yard barking at the sky, it's pretty comical to watch honestly. Maybe I'll get some photos of the new house posted this week.
Ok, so I'm off to lunch with two favorite co-workers, Mike and Jess.
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment