Tuesday, August 25, 2009

NEW HOUSE PHOTOS! FINALLY!

I know I know! All of you (my 3 readers!) have been on the edge of your seat for WEEKS waiting for photos of the new house. This must be like Christmas for you! I'm glad I could add a little excitement to your day.

Our sad, but fantastic porch, it's sad b/c we left all of our patio furniture in storage back in Alabama. Fantastic, cause, well, it's a porch!

Photobucket

steps leading up to the porch and a shot of our wild strawberry patch, it's been pretty hot here the past 2 weeks, so all my strawberries died :(

Photobucket

Our little green house needs a LOT of love, but I'm happy I have it, even for just one year! Also, our plum tree and compost 'area' - I throw things in there, and a few days later my landlord comes and get them!
Photobucket

The adorable little shed (which somehow got completely blown out - what a horrible image! but it's the only one I took)
Photobucket

Our neighbor, taking a drink and being curious of Kyla and me.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Looking up our driveway to the road
Photobucket

No comments: