Friday, January 14, 2011

the best baby gear.

This is of course subjective. I'm sure plenty of people survive without Sophie (I don't see how - once you own her you'll know why) but I wanted do a blog about what has made my life easier this past year. The things I LOVE!! Everyone loves swings, bouncers and exersaucers but sometimes it's the little things in life that make you happy.

In no particular order:

The Nuby straw sippy. Old school sippy cups are out and straws are IN! My sister recommended straw sippy cups to me because of their speech benefits but it turns out they're just all around AWESOME!!! Easier for Anna to use and beneficial for speech? Two thumbs up!
Photobucket

Sophie:
One word: FANTASTIC!! ...and worth every penny.
Photobucket

Fleece lined jeans. More expensive then unlined jeans, but awesome and well worth it. I rank all lined pants up there with fleece lined jeans. Anna wore lined pants during August. Brrrr!!!
Photobucket

The JJ Cole Bundle Me.
Even though Anna has 'outgrown' this. We're still using it! Well we use the bottom part in the stroller. So warm and cozy on our chilly walks. Now I just have to put a blanket over top of her.
Photobucket

The iPlay swim diaper (and swimsuits)
We discovered these while we were in Italy for the summer. Thankfully we picked up the M, L, XL and XXL at the Ramstein PX on sale! We're set until Anna's 3! or 4 ...if she stays itty bitty.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Forward facing changing table.
Going to the states (and having to use sideways changing tables grrr public bathrooms - although I can't really complain, it's rare to find a bathroom here with a changing table) made me really MISS and LOOVE my changing table. Oh how I love it and when I'm done with the changing table, it comes off and becomes a bookshelf.
Photobucket

Robeez:
I love both styles of Robeez! The Mini-shoez (top) and the crib shoe (bottom) are awesome! The Mini-shoez have a rubber sole which makes it possible to wear them outside. They're also nice and grippy which makes walking on our tile/wood/marble floors easy peasy for Anna. The Crib shoes we used when she was itty bitty to keep her socks on and to help grip the floor and in our exersaucer.
Photobucket

Photobucket

The Munchkin snack cup:
New to our world (Thank You Blair!) is the munchkin snack cup. Anna loves them too.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Brenna said...

We love the snack cup too!! Carter is just getting good at getting his hand down in there and being able to pull the cheerios etc out!!