Saturday, January 22, 2011

Valentines, etc.

This week we switched out our wreath. I like to do one for every season or holiday. This is my first year doing Valentines. I usually skip straight to spring after my winter one, but I didn't do a winter one. I left the fall harvest one up until we left for Greece and well that came down...last week. I found these cute felt hearts at the Tedi ($1) store. I hot glued them to floral wire then wrap the wire around the wreath. I use the same wreath every time.

This was the first time Anna 'helped' me do the wreath.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Not the best photo of Anna but she's showing off her monkey slippers

Photobucket

Photobucket

A friend gave us this chair and Anna likes to 'play' in it. She just climbs on it, plays in it and once awhile will eat her cheerios in it.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: