Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I have to say...

1.It's a good thing Ginger likes Cheerios.
2.You don't need a 'water table' if you have a raised dog bowl.
3.I'm proud to say we're now to the point where if I ask Anna what she has in her mouth, she will take it out 99% of the time. Sometimes I don't even have to ask. She's loves to give! Even if it is 1/2 chewed food.
4.I miss co-sleeping.

Some photos to brighten your day.

Tornado Anna
Photobucket

She likes to walk around with one shoe on
Photobucket

Getting ready for our morning walk. Thankfully the snow held off for the 2 hours we were out. It's very windy and snowy now :(
Photobucket

I walked in the room to find Anna trying to cuddle with Kyla. As soon as I walked in she rolled away from the dog. I missed the good shot. Darn you slow point and shoot camera!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love her "play floor" and Patagonia!!! Keep the pics coming. Grandma Judy