Brian is going to laugh when he reads this, but I finally came up with my new years resolution(s). Other than the big 3: Weaning, potty training (later in the year of course), get back into shape (not so much losing weight, just getting back into shape, hopefully with that I'll drop 10 pounds).
BUT the big one. Finish my projects. All 400 of them. :)
On another note. The last few days weather wise have been AWESOME! Sunday it was 50* and almost all of our snow is gone. We are suppose to have several days of nice somewhat sunny (sunny for Germany) weather. It's colder, but by the end of the week it should get back into the upper 40s! SOOOOO EXCITED. I love snow, but I don't like cold weather. It's amazing how 45* feels warm after weather in the teens. Now that the snow is gone, it's time to break out the jogging stroller and hit the trails :)
Sunday, January 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment