Mommy I'm tired!

Just kidding!
(Note, we were in the midst of trying on our summer clothes to see what fits. These are some 18-24mo shorts - which just happened to match her shirt that day, but look more like capri pants)

ball ball ball ball


Anna can not stay away from Ginger...and thankfully Ginger is very patient with her!

Since this photo, she's taken a chunk out of several clementines. She tries to eat them like an apple






Drawing a Valentine for daddy

Sitting on the potty. i got her a potty because she likes to visit me in the bathroom...as does Kyla...it becomes a pretty full bathroom. I figured I would just get it for her so she gets used to it being there. Instead she drags it all over the house and sits on it everywhere. In the kitchen... in the living room...



No comments:
Post a Comment