Well it turns out Anna has/had Roseola. Her rash didn't last so long - it started this morning and was completely gone by this evening when I put her down at 7. Her fever was only really high for about 18 hours, peaking at 104.5 and then it went down to between 100.9 and 101. It's been a looong week. Lots of cuddles with mommy. She napped a lot today, but went down at 7 with no problems. Even when she's sick, she's still an awesome little person.
Tomorrow we're going to Hohenfels to pick up Brian. He gets to come home until Sunday night, which works out great, because I have pottery on Sunday, so I don't have to find a sitter for Sunday.
I was going to post a ton of photos, but Brian's computer doesn't want to agree with me right now, so maybe I can post them when he comes home tomorrow.
Friday, February 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment