Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sisters

Kyla, Ginger and Anna have all been very curious of each other from Day 1. Well from Day 1 the dogs were a little more curious about her than she was about them, but like everything else, things change. Everyday I am more and more amazed with just how sweet the dogs are with Anna. She climbs on, lays on, and loves on the dogs. I think deep down Ginger knows if she is patient she'll get rewarded with cheerios and ritz crackers. (And she does!)

Anna drinking milk! Mommy isn't so excited about the increase in dirty diapers. We went from 3 stinky diapers a day to at least 5 (some days more)! At first I thought she might be lactose intolerant, but it looks like it was just a tooth coming in. I can only think of twice in her entire first year she woke up with a dirty diaper. Now it happens almost daily.
Photobucket

Eating Lunch
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Loving on the dogs
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: