Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thank you rodent from Pennsylvania.

It's been...well nice here for the past few days. At least for Germany nice. Some people wouldn't consider light rain with a splash of afternoon sunshine and 40* very nice, but I'll take it! Wait...who have I become? So spoiled with our AMAZING weather in Savannah and Ft. Rucker that feels (and was) sooooo long ago. Now I gladly walk my dogs in the rain, cause if I don't, well they don't get walked and that makes everyone miserable. Thanks to the person who thought to make rain covers for strollers.

Hanging out in Edelweiss while mommy sews things on daddy's uniform - an hour before the ball.
Photobucket

Charlie Co's participation in the grog ceremony at the ball
Photobucket

Brian and I at the ball - I only stayed for dinner - Anna wasn't feeling well so I left her with our friend Kelly in our hotel room
Photobucket

GUESS WHO WON THE SUPER BOWL!!!!! Yeah this house had a pretty great Super Bowl Sunday!
Photobucket

Mom, stop taking pictures and help me put the ball in the shopping cart.
Photobucket

She was feeding her baby cheese - but I missed the shot!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What do you mean I'm not suppose to put green beans in my milk?!
Photobucket

Kyla, come eat this green bean!
Photobucket

Making messes is what I do!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Anna had a pretty nasty 48 hour bug last week. It's been going around Post like wild fire. I don't know a single family with kids who hasn't been hit by it. It was horrible! Thankfully it was only 1 day of throwing up - and the second day was just nasty diapers. Poor Anna. Thankfully we haven't had to deal with to many of those! Whew!

No comments: